August 2, 2010

One More Down

WELL! It's been a while and I have only crossed off one more thing on my list. But hey, I have my entire life to do this so I'm pretty proud of myself for doing number 30: Swim in a waterfall. A few of my friends and I went to Monkey Rock near St. Anthony, Idaho, and we had an awesome time.



Also, I had every intention of completing number 11: Dye my hair a crazy color, and I even cut it all off and bleached it. Exhibit A:
But, I really love how it looks now and I don't want to change it again! I'm thinking before I dye it a different color (and I'm on break from school...Honor Code sucks) then I'll do it and it shall be amazing.

I ended up putting number 4: Learn the drums on hold, because I was diagnosed with Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease which made it uncomfortable to sit for so long and operate the cymbals and bass drum with my feet. However, my drum teacher at BYU-I said I should participate in their African Drum circle in the fall! Which I just might do...

Unfortunately, I am going to have to take number 44: Go cow tipping off of the list. I asked a bunch of native Idahoans if it was actually possible, and they said yes. HOWEVER it would be very dangerous and could hurt/kill the cows. Which I'm not really keen on doing, so off it goes.

So now I am on the 7 week summer break and I am back in Boston. And bored. So you know what that means! More stuff on this list is getting friggin DONE! Hopefully number 9: Visit every state at least once will be a teeny bit closer to getting crossed off. My friend is having her wedding reception in Montana and a few friends and I are planning on taking a little road trip there. Also number 8: Go on a cross country road trip might actually happen by the end of this year! My boyfriend and I are probably going to be driving back to Boston together from Idaho for the winter break. So excited. And if that works out I might just do number 28: Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square!!!!

Honestly, my summer boredom will probably be extremely unproductive, but hopefully...maybe....I can get closer to finishing this before I actually die. Which might happen soon if I get similar roommates this semester. (Who said that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment