September 22, 2010

Hey at least it's something!

Not much progress since last time, but I did make a little progress on number 9: Visit every state at least once. A few weeks ago I went to my friend Hannah's wedding reception in Montana. It is a beautiful place, let me tell you. It looks a lot like Idaho except it's a lot greener and there are more mountains, less civilization but probably an equal amount of guns. I saw a couple of actual ghost towns, it was pretty amazing. Unfortunately, I couldn't get many pictures of the landscape (especially the view from Hannah's backyard...wow) because we got there at 4am the first night and then when I left I was so exhausted that I was totally unconscious for the entire ride back. Hannah has this great two seater swing on the tree in her backyard and we all had fun on that. She also has 3 huge dogs that really, really liked me. Also, I think I'm allergic to dogs.



And this was us after the day was over:
In other news on this particular item, I was talking to my boyfriend, and he said that his Dad would be happy to have us over at his little bed and breakfast in Hawaii, so that might be an upcoming expedition. Also, his family is very wealthy and from England, so we might also have a chance to head up there for free(!!!) this winter break. Freakin college is getting in the way of anything on this list getting done...so maybe I'll do more during the break. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment