October 25, 2010

My Life Isn't Boring

I've asked a bunch of my friends some things that they would put on their bucket list, to get some more ideas for mine, and just out of curiosity. Interestingly enough, I've already done a lot of the things they suggested before I even made my list.
I thought it would be cool to list them here to give other people ideas and to just help me to remember my life hasn't really been as boring as I make it sound.

Things I Have Already Done:
1. Gone whale watching
2. Been on a roller coaster
3. Gone camping
4. Seen live concerts
5. Went skiing
6. Shot a gun
7. Seen a major league baseball game
8. Visited the Statue of Liberty
9. Eaten escargots
10. Skipped school
11. Held a snake
12. Slept under the stars
13. Donated hair to Locks of Love
14. Mailed a secret to PostSecret
15. Went skinny dipping
 

I'm sure there are more but you get the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment